Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally, Something to Blog About

Well, today was the FOS Easter Ride. Beautiful weather - sunny, 60s and fairly light winds. I worked one of the SAG stops. So I didn't get a ton of miles, but I did manage about 35.

Earlier this week, I continued my rehab riding. After all the problems with my back and knee last year, I need to regain my stregnth and stamina. I feel pretty strong, but I get winded easily. Once I get rid of last winter's fat and continue to ride I will get stronger. As of today, I have 162 miles for the year.

If you're keeping track (and obviously I am) as of today I have 17, 236 miles since I bought my sedona.

It looks like sometime this year (like in 2,764 miles), my blog name will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home