Stuck on 32 Miles
Well, I haven't ridden outside in a month. The temperature hasn't gone above freezing in almost 2 weeks and for the last 10 days we have had wind chills below zero every day.
It is very sad that I got real excited that the Sunday night/Monday morning low is going to be 19 degrees. Then another artic blast.
Well, if it ever does go above freezing again, I already have enough daylight to squeeze out 15 miles or so after work. And we move the clocks ahead on March 10th!
Have a lotta miles to make up. Guess I'd better go spin.....
It is very sad that I got real excited that the Sunday night/Monday morning low is going to be 19 degrees. Then another artic blast.
Well, if it ever does go above freezing again, I already have enough daylight to squeeze out 15 miles or so after work. And we move the clocks ahead on March 10th!
Have a lotta miles to make up. Guess I'd better go spin.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home