Well, At Least I Got a Few Miles.....
Today, the forecasters predicted lows around freezing and highs in the mid 40s. Generally, that is well within my comfort zone of riding. But there were 26 mph wind blowing that creating that nasty winter phenomenon called wind chill. The wind chills were in the 20s for most of the ride. So two of us ended up riding a loop out to Glenwood and back. Got 26 miles for the day and week.
Still haven't broken the 6,100 mile mark. Sitting on 6,086 miles through at least next weekend.
Still haven't broken the 6,100 mile mark. Sitting on 6,086 miles through at least next weekend.


2 Comments:
Ellen, I love your blog. Maybe I will setup a blog so that I can report back from Palm Springs, california.
Glad my blog inspired you.
My favorite saying is "If you can't be a good example, you'll just be a horrible warning."
Post a Comment
<< Home