Friday, November 24, 2006

6000!

Yesterday, I was able to do a short "pre-dinner" ride. Total 19 miles. Today, quite a few of us from the Frankfort Breakfast Club went out and did a "post-dinner" ride. We rode to Peotone. It was a really nice day for a ride. 60 degrees by afternoon. There were fairly strong south winds so it was a slow ride out, but a fairly fast-paced ride back. Total 53 miles. Total for the year - 6,006. Hey Pete, we missed you today. Have you hit 6,000 yet?

I am choosing not to ride tomorrow with the Frankfort Breakfast Club. I've ridden three days in a row and I have a ride planned for Sunday. At this time of year, it will be nice to have a day off the bike. Besides I really have to be the Happy Homeowner tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home