Ccccchanges.....
Sunday was a modest day for a bike ride. There were strong winds blowing out of the SW which forced us to stay on the trail. Rode out to Joliet and had 46 miles for the day.
After Monday's great victory by the Tribe, I went out a celebrated with a 21 mile ride to Frankfort.
Yesterday started out as a warm 70 degree day and then someone opened the freezer door. Lows last night were around freezing. This morning it's very blustery - 30+ mph winds and they are predicting snow. Wind chills in the teens. Hopefully new weather conditions don't get in the way of another Tribe victory! Go Jake!
After Monday's great victory by the Tribe, I went out a celebrated with a 21 mile ride to Frankfort.
Yesterday started out as a warm 70 degree day and then someone opened the freezer door. Lows last night were around freezing. This morning it's very blustery - 30+ mph winds and they are predicting snow. Wind chills in the teens. Hopefully new weather conditions don't get in the way of another Tribe victory! Go Jake!


2 Comments:
Can't cheer for the tribe against the Mariners, but I guess nature took care of that, eh? Heading to Milwaukee for the Cleveland/Anaheim series?
Can't make the trip. Took time off from work to put in my floor. I am mildly amused that Wisconsin is supposed to get a snowstorm tonight and tomorrow though. Go Tribe!
Post a Comment
<< Home