Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Riding Adventures

Today, I agreed to lead the medium ride to Joliet because my friend who had originally agreed to do it realized he had committed to something else. So I was ride leader of a group of three. Destination: Joliet.

There were light southeast winds So after a brief maintenance stop in Frankfort, we got off the trail and enjoyed the tail winds on the road to Joliet. (By the way Tony, I know you were faking it with that loud obnoxious noise in your brake. You just wanted the attention).

We met up with the fast group in downtown Joliet and had breakfast with them. On the way back and stopped in Frankfort and enjoyed some good music associated with the country maket. Then we headed home.

I ended up with 51 miles for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home