Saturday, June 07, 2008

I was going to blog earlier, but...

Been a little busy at work. Business is booming. If you don't already know, I work for restructuring (bankruptcy) attorneys and business really is booming.

But this morning when I was out riding, I told myself I would post something today. Just as I was sitting down at the computer, the tornado sirens went off. The tornado was still down near Wilmington and not expected near PF for about 30 minutes. I herded the cats downstairs and got on the other computer, not to blog, but to follow the storm warnings. Something passed near PF around 6:30 but I never heard/felt anything. I guess I wasn't a very good storm spotter today.

But I did get a nice 48 mile ride in this morning with Tony D despite the strong southerly winds. There was weather to the south and decided to do a loop and never got far from home. Reading the storm reports,, we were apparently riding through some areas that were hit directly with the storm/tornado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home