I Am Not A Wuss!!!!
But apparently many of my friends are. You will not melt with a little drizzle and fog, yeah, I'm talking to you. //end rant//
I did have an enjoyable visit with Bill Lang and a few hardy souls who showed up at the meeting place in Frankfort this morning. I ended up riding alone, because I wanted to get some miles and I live in the opposite direction with the only other cyclists who chose to ride. I rode out through Hickory Creek. It's one of my favorite places to ride, even on a dreary day like this. So today, I had 31 lonely miles. Though I did stop at the coffee, er, bike shop this morning for some Jittery Joe's.
On Thursday, I had a really nice ride (the weather was still good.) I had 26 miles which gives me 99 miles since Monday. Tomorrow, the FOS ride destination is Momence. The forecast changes every half hour or so but currently, the good folk at the National Weather Service are predicting a dry day.
Hopefully, it will be a mileage filled day.
I did have an enjoyable visit with Bill Lang and a few hardy souls who showed up at the meeting place in Frankfort this morning. I ended up riding alone, because I wanted to get some miles and I live in the opposite direction with the only other cyclists who chose to ride. I rode out through Hickory Creek. It's one of my favorite places to ride, even on a dreary day like this. So today, I had 31 lonely miles. Though I did stop at the coffee, er, bike shop this morning for some Jittery Joe's.
On Thursday, I had a really nice ride (the weather was still good.) I had 26 miles which gives me 99 miles since Monday. Tomorrow, the FOS ride destination is Momence. The forecast changes every half hour or so but currently, the good folk at the National Weather Service are predicting a dry day.
Hopefully, it will be a mileage filled day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home