A Modified Wednesday Night Ride
Well, it's Wednesday and even with sunset at 6:52 PM, one must get out and ride whenever possible. Well, this week we ended up changing things around a little. My friends who I usually ride with had plans this evening. I had a conference call for work that was scheduled for 6:3o tonight. So I suggested that we go out earlier, before 5:00, enjoy the sunshine and get done by 6:00. It worked out nicely. Got exactly 18 miles, averaged 17.4 mph. Winds were a little stronger tonight.
So, adding up 24 miles on Monday plus 18 miles tonight, I have 4,804 for the year. Weather looks good for tomorrow, I'll have to get out and squeeze some more miles as the weather isn't looking too good for the weekend.
So, adding up 24 miles on Monday plus 18 miles tonight, I have 4,804 for the year. Weather looks good for tomorrow, I'll have to get out and squeeze some more miles as the weather isn't looking too good for the weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home