Monday, October 08, 2007

Still 2 Down and One to Go

I was too disgusted at the umps, the TBS announcers and Wedge (in that order) last night to post anything.

It was comforting to see the strike zone applied in an unbiased even manner to both teams./sarc/

I was really heartfelt to see Tony Gwynn, a TBS announcer, actually GIVE ADVICE to the Yanks hitting coach on how to hit Westbrook - take his pitches to the opposite field. Granted the coach should have known this already, but there was something very unsettling that they only started doing that after the interview....

Anyway, I'll take Byrd and a well rested pitching staff over Wang on three days rest and a bullpen without Hughes, and probably without Joba.


Oh and one other non-theological thing:

And, a personal message to the Tribe - channel this:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home