Two Down, One to Go
Wowee, that was quite a game last night. How about Fausto! I will give credit to Pettitte for pitching a great game. But, for the most part, the Yanks bullpen is toast, of course, except for Joba, who allegedly, walks on water and has cured cancer. However, like Superman and every other superhero, he has a weakness......

I have been fishing on Lake Erie when these things have stormed on the scene. It is bad. But, WTF the Yanks are supposed to be professionals. Fausto didn't let it bother him. Actually Mo didn't either. You really should read Ryan Garko's take on all this in his blog here.
My boy Pronk is heating up at the right time though.
I hope Jake's sinkerball is sinking on Sunday.

I have been fishing on Lake Erie when these things have stormed on the scene. It is bad. But, WTF the Yanks are supposed to be professionals. Fausto didn't let it bother him. Actually Mo didn't either. You really should read Ryan Garko's take on all this in his blog here.
My boy Pronk is heating up at the right time though.
I hope Jake's sinkerball is sinking on Sunday.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home