Woohoo!
Well, I did my first outdoor ride today in 3 months today. Thanks to some Wii-ing (?) and weights over the winter (see, alliteration) my slightly broken down body held up to 23 miles. That is, no burning pain, no overwhelming need to stop and rest or those kinds of wussy things. That might not seem like much, but with some of the back issues I've had over the last couple of years, I'm actually pretty psyched about it.
Before today I had 305 miles for the year. My bike club miles run November 1 through October 31. I'll have to dust off my abacus to figure out cumulative totals but last year I ended up with a little over 2,500 miles. That is also what I had the year before.
So, on this bright, sunny, warm (for March in Chicago) afternoon, I am hoping to break 4,000 for the first time in three years.
Before today I had 305 miles for the year. My bike club miles run November 1 through October 31. I'll have to dust off my abacus to figure out cumulative totals but last year I ended up with a little over 2,500 miles. That is also what I had the year before.
So, on this bright, sunny, warm (for March in Chicago) afternoon, I am hoping to break 4,000 for the first time in three years.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home