A Modestly Nice Day for a Bike Ride
Today, the Folks on Spokes ("FOS") Sunday ride was a show 'n go. Three of us (molto vivace et furioso) showed up and went - to Peotone. There was a modest southwest wind blowing with temps in the mid 40s going up to the lower 50s. So it was at least nicer than yesterday.
When we arrived at the restaurant formerly known as Mayberry's, we ran into some other cycling friends and had breakfast with them. After Peotone we parted ways and rode off to Frankfort, then onto the trail (Old Plank Road Trail) and home. All in all it was another fairly uneventful ride.
I arrived home just at the start of the second qarter of the Bears game. It was pretty ugly people. They scored a TD and Miami missed a FG right before the half. This was just a teaser to give us hope. Well, I hope they have it out of their system now. Lets get back to those winning ways!
On a happier note, the Stillers lost again. I guess we'll start to see black bunting appear throughout Western PA. (he he he).
When we arrived at the restaurant formerly known as Mayberry's, we ran into some other cycling friends and had breakfast with them. After Peotone we parted ways and rode off to Frankfort, then onto the trail (Old Plank Road Trail) and home. All in all it was another fairly uneventful ride.
I arrived home just at the start of the second qarter of the Bears game. It was pretty ugly people. They scored a TD and Miami missed a FG right before the half. This was just a teaser to give us hope. Well, I hope they have it out of their system now. Lets get back to those winning ways!
On a happier note, the Stillers lost again. I guess we'll start to see black bunting appear throughout Western PA. (he he he).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home