#$@%
Well we finally had beautiful weather for a bike ride. Temps in the 70s and sunny. Too bad I was at work until it was almost dark!
Spinning is not nearly as much fun as riding. And the miles don't count. Per the Folks on Spokes ("FOS") mileage club rules "Total miles include any distance you ride for any reason at any time. No stationary miles are ever counted in the mileage club. Sorry, you have to be going somewhere; anywhere."
Well I didn't go anywhere today on a bicycle. @$#%.
Spinning is not nearly as much fun as riding. And the miles don't count. Per the Folks on Spokes ("FOS") mileage club rules "Total miles include any distance you ride for any reason at any time. No stationary miles are ever counted in the mileage club. Sorry, you have to be going somewhere; anywhere."
Well I didn't go anywhere today on a bicycle. @$#%.


2 Comments:
You see? This is why I don't work.
Yeah, sitting around watching You Tube eating bon bons is much better....
Post a Comment
<< Home