A Blustery Saturday
The Frankfort Breakfast Club group is getting smaller and smaller. Six of us rode out to Monee this morning for breakfast. There was a brisk south wind. Temps got up into the 40s so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. (There were a couple of mornings this week in which the wind chill was in the teens.) We had head winds on the way out, so we worked up an appetite. The ride back to Frankfort was much quicker. Of course I had to stop in the coffee, er bike shop/warming center to warm up.
I ended up with 41 miles for the day. Which means I need 59 tomorrow to get 100 for the week. The weather promises to be a little less blustery tomorrow than today. But I think Pete has more miles than me right now, so I gotta get 'em when I can.
I hope the rain hold off this afternoon. I actually have to be the Happy Homeowner and mulch some leaves. I don't think walking the lawnmower through my yard counts as miles though....
I ended up with 41 miles for the day. Which means I need 59 tomorrow to get 100 for the week. The weather promises to be a little less blustery tomorrow than today. But I think Pete has more miles than me right now, so I gotta get 'em when I can.
I hope the rain hold off this afternoon. I actually have to be the Happy Homeowner and mulch some leaves. I don't think walking the lawnmower through my yard counts as miles though....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home