Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Getting Closer!

Well the weather gods have cooperated so far this week. I have amassed a little over 50 miles in the last two days. I currently have 4,971 miles. I don't think I can get 29 miles tonight. But, its supposed to be dry, but cool tomorrow, so at least I will have a chance to reach the 5,000 mile mark before the weekend.

So, with a little more luck from the weather gods I should have another "modified" Wednesday night ride tonight and a very chilly ride tomorrow.

Confidential to Professor Pedal: beware of "Radioactive Squirrel" on your after-dark commutes:


For my other two readers: check out this blog, its a good read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oranje said...

Many thanks for the plug. Now get that thing to slink along the ground in a lethargic manner, it would be the perfect animation equivalent to the real thing. Cold tonight... should be an interesting ride through the woods for me. 6.15... no ride tonight for you?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home