Sunday, October 22, 2006

This Wasn't Even a Nice December Day

But did that stop me? No. Did I ride alone? No. So there are at least two other people as crazy as I am. The wind chills this morning were hovering in the upper 20s. Temps were in the upper 30s and never improved. We had stiff NW winds all day.

We rode out Old Plank Road Trail to New Lenox (into the wind) until we decided we were too cold and turned back towards Frankfort (tail wind) and stopped for breakfast. My total miles for the day 32. I have 146 for the week and 5,542 for the year.

How are you doing with your miles Pete? Are you thirstier than me?

Hey, and how 'bout them Stillers? Lost again. I guess there will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth in Western PA again this week, heh, heh, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home