Sunday, October 01, 2006

Such a Nice Day for a Bike Ride

I decided to do a little 6 hour 91 mile ride today with my friends. The FOS had a paltry 48 mile ride scheduled for today, but how do you pass up 70s, sunny and light winds? We decided to go south towards Momence and Aroma Park. We rode home through Peotone, yes, same as yesterday's destination. But today, it was just a Gatorade stop.

I have 213 miles for the week and 5,133 for the year.

As of the publishing of this entry, Da Bears are leading the Seahawks 20-6. I hope I can stay awake for the end of the game, but my alarm is still set to go off at 4:15 tomorrow morning, so we'll see. For the first time in three weeks, there should be more people going to work than calling in sick in the (cough, cough) good city of Pittsburgh. The Stillers didn't lose! Good thing they didn't play.

And I know, it was just the Devil Rays, but how's that for a four game sweep! Kudos to my boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oranje said...

As an official announcement, and one that should be known to all of your readers, I blew it last night on the car show. Cruise night is in fact over for the season. Sorry about that. Quite the nice night, though I didn't ride either. My back gave me a good talking to.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home