Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light

Sunset 6:06 PM CDT. Yikes! It was 57 degrees and cloudy this afternoon. I actually got off work on time and rode out to Frankfort. It's sad that Frankfort is as far as I can go and get home before it gets dark. Not the Frankfort is a bad destination or anything like that, but on Saturdays, I ride out there to START a ride.

So, I post my 19 miles for the day, and so far that's my total for the week. I do have 5,415 for the year. I believe that even though it has been a very cold autumn so far, I should easily pass the 6,000 miles mark before the end of the year.

Don't worry Pete, I'll be out there when it's 20 below cranking out those last few miles on New Years Eve. I'm still thirsty.

Hey how about dem Bears!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oranje said...

A light kit might get you a few more miles, though probably not many. Slow days around the bike shop, too.

4:43 PM  
Blogger elkrat said...

I'll take all the miles I can get. Tho' work has to slow down a little.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home