Squeezing Out a Few More Miles
Sunset was at 6:19 last night. There was a steady NE wind blowing. These are the ingredients of a couch potato night. But, then I thought, "In December, will I regret missing out on a evening of riding?". So I donned the biking clothes, pumped up the tires and three of us headed out for a 20 mile ride. I got home at 6:10, maybe I could have squeezed out one more mile.......
Confidential to all my relatives who are Stiller fans (which by the way, is a modest percentage of the population of Western Pennsylvania): Quit mourning and go back to work (hee hee hee).
Confidential to all my relatives who are Stiller fans (which by the way, is a modest percentage of the population of Western Pennsylvania): Quit mourning and go back to work (hee hee hee).


7 Comments:
And even at night, the adventures can be absurd: I chased a raccoon off the Route 45 bridge last night. Thankfully it jumped into some foliage after it sprinted most of the way across away from me. It had the brains not to jump off the bridge. That's something.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hmmmm, radioactive raccoon? (WBAGNFARB).
Didja see the forecast for the weekend? Looks like a Jittery Joe's kind of weekend.
I saw the forecast for today, and I was still dumb enough to ride. It's getting closer to flask weather than coffee weather, methinks...
Well, isn't this a typical summer day in the UP?
Hmmmm, flask [Homer gargling noise....]
I thought I had it bad riding today, but here's a shot at the airport about two miles from where I'm looking at houses: Houghton County Airport.
You mean you don't have snow tires on the xtracycle?
Make sure you have a big pot of Jittery Joe's on Saturday, gotta start working on the franchising....
Post a Comment
<< Home