Friday, October 20, 2006

Seizing Any Opportunity

Well I sacrificed several rides, either by shortening or cancelling all together this week because of work. The dust is starting to settle at work so I decided to take part of the day off today and ride. It was a beautiful November day, but a so-so October one. But any day that boasts south winds and sunshine is a day to ride. (we just won't talk about the fact the temps barely hit 50 degrees, oh wait...)

I am going to have to start finding an alternative excercise program. My legs are NOT supposed to be barking at me after a 46 mile ride. I think once we change the clocks next weekend I will be forced to do something about it. They are predicting rain tomorrow afternoon, I wonder if my wussy friends will show up for the Frankfort Breakfast Club ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home