A Beautiful December Day
Oh wait, it's only October. It just FEELS like December. It was aound 30 degrees this morning when I started out for Frankfort and the Breakfast Club. We had 8 riders with us today. We rode to Joliet for breakfast. I couldn't do a long ride. Work has been crazy, a lot of cases got real hot at the same time. So after breakfast, we split up and half of us went back to Frankfort. I still had to stop at the coffee, er bike shop for my Jittery Joe's fix.
So today, I had 46 miles. If I get a lot of work done today, I might be able to do a longer ride tomorrow. It might even get to 60 degrees!
So today, I had 46 miles. If I get a lot of work done today, I might be able to do a longer ride tomorrow. It might even get to 60 degrees!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home