Whoever Stole October, Please Return It! Thanks.
It was 25 degrees this morning when I went to work. I was thrilled that it was sunny and in the mid-40s this afternoon. This isn't October weather people. Average temps at this time of year in NE Illinois should be around 60. (And I was happy to have the mid-40s today, what does that tell you!)
Yesterday, I was talking to my friend who works in our LA office and she was telling me its been in the mid 80s out there. Now, I'm not asking for that kind of weather, but I wouldn't refuse it either. I would just like some AVERAGE SEASONAL WEATHER!. //end rant//
I did bundle up and go for an 18 mile ride tonight. I would have ridden longer but sunset is at 5:56. Which is why I am so frustrated. This is the last week that I can ride in the evenings, as we change the clocks this coming Saturday and it's too friggin' cold!
I should get a nice ride in on Saturday. I am driving out to Medaryville, IN for the Crane Cruise. It's a bike ride whose route is along the migratory path of sandhill cranes. I will miss the Frankfort Breakfast Club ride, but this is supposed to be a really cool (groovy) and not cool (chilly) ride.
Yesterday, I was talking to my friend who works in our LA office and she was telling me its been in the mid 80s out there. Now, I'm not asking for that kind of weather, but I wouldn't refuse it either. I would just like some AVERAGE SEASONAL WEATHER!. //end rant//
I did bundle up and go for an 18 mile ride tonight. I would have ridden longer but sunset is at 5:56. Which is why I am so frustrated. This is the last week that I can ride in the evenings, as we change the clocks this coming Saturday and it's too friggin' cold!
I should get a nice ride in on Saturday. I am driving out to Medaryville, IN for the Crane Cruise. It's a bike ride whose route is along the migratory path of sandhill cranes. I will miss the Frankfort Breakfast Club ride, but this is supposed to be a really cool (groovy) and not cool (chilly) ride.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home