A Beautiful Day for a Bike Ride
The temps are in the low 70's and minimal humidity. There were about 14 of us who met in Frankfort for the Breakfast Club. Destination - Joliet. Some of us had to pick up train tickets for a trip in a couple of weeks. After stopping for breakfast, the group split up, some went to ride the Joliet Trails, some of us went back east toward Frankfort. I had to get home because tonight I'm going to a pot luck and I have to bring either the pot or the luck, I can't remember which...
After today's ride, plus errands this afternoon, I should have between 55-60 miles for the day. Tomorrow's FOS ride is to Channahon, which is west Will County. That ride should total 75 or 80 miles. And the weather should be nice. Which is good, the route doesn't allow for shortcuts in case the weather turns.
After today's ride, plus errands this afternoon, I should have between 55-60 miles for the day. Tomorrow's FOS ride is to Channahon, which is west Will County. That ride should total 75 or 80 miles. And the weather should be nice. Which is good, the route doesn't allow for shortcuts in case the weather turns.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home