Sunset: 7:39 CDT
This simply means that the Wednesday Night Ride keeps getting shorter. Tonight, we were only able to ride 18 miles before darkness fell. We did average a little over 18 mph, so I guess it qualifies for a training ride. Plus, we got to the pizza and beer quicker.
In my last post, I was commenting that I haven't yet figured out how to carry large packages on Big Blue. A gentle suggestion was left for me to consider the Xtracycle. This would basically convert Big Blue from a 1953 Buick (or 1974 Chrysler Newport) to Ford 350 pickup truck. Well, Professor, at this point I don't really want a giant pickup truck for items I only need to get once a month.
With the 44 miles I have so far this week, I have 3,876 for the year. If the weather cooperates, should pass 4,000 miles this weekend.
In my last post, I was commenting that I haven't yet figured out how to carry large packages on Big Blue. A gentle suggestion was left for me to consider the Xtracycle. This would basically convert Big Blue from a 1953 Buick (or 1974 Chrysler Newport) to Ford 350 pickup truck. Well, Professor, at this point I don't really want a giant pickup truck for items I only need to get once a month.
With the 44 miles I have so far this week, I have 3,876 for the year. If the weather cooperates, should pass 4,000 miles this weekend.


1 Comments:
If there were an emoticon for having your hands on your hips and glaring, I'd be using it.
Post a Comment
<< Home